The Château de Candes
A place without any other
- Double entrance with a monumental staircase serving the upper floors and the grand dining room. The dining room opens on to the terrace and overlooks the Loire.
- Two kitchens with ultra-modern equipment (one with a monumental stone fireplace and the other with a bread oven)
- A large lounge with fireplace
- A TV lounge
- An office
- Three toilets and washrooms on the ground floor
- Eight guest rooms (more details on the guest rooms in the "Château guest rooms" section), including one with access for people with reduced mobility.